Type: Intense Coaching | Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Period of time: 01/01/ to 12/31/2019 | Duration: open
Start date: open
The accommodation is optinal situated in the North of the island, and offers a private villa, where you can relax in seclusion after surfing, or celebrate your last session with a barbecue. The villa is situated strategically in order to reach the best surf spots, depending on the weather, as soon as possible. It is also located not far away from many restaurants, which you can go to in the evenings, and other places to go to on a night out if you still have some energy left.
Our first premium package offers intensive surf coaching that will raise you to the next level of surfing, but also offers many other memorable sensations. Our surf coaches are here to take care of all your needs, so that all you have left to do is to enjoy every moment. The “extreme moments” included in this package give variety to the surfing experience, and are unforgettable experiences.
In addition to that, our team put together documents about fitness, nutrition and yoga, which your surf coach will familiarise you with, in theory and in the field.
If our surf coach is not specialised enough for your taste in one of our additional fields of work (fitness, nutrition, yoga), you can simply book one of our Add Ons in addition to your package.
- All-inclusive care from our professional surf coach
- Housing in a private villa
- Authentic surfer entertainment trips: Parties, bars, restaurants, sightseeing and so on
- Including your private cook
- One day communal cooking event, based on our diet plans.
- A communal barbecue
Surf & Combinations
- Intensive surf coaching to make fast progress
- Surf analysis with the help of video recordings for your own progress
- Supplying you with professional surf theory and documents to continue those studies by yourself (we will teach basics up to advanced theory – depending on your level)
- Equipment (board, wet suit, leash)
- Surf tours to the best surf spots
- Practice overall surf fitness with your surf coach in theory and in the field (training without waves, warm-ups, stretching), receive documents for further training on your own – created by our professional fitness coaches
- Diet plan and recommendations created by our professional cooks and nutritionists – including documents to read up on healthy nutrition
- Surf Yoga on your demand
- Compilation of videos and photos that analyse your mistakes (an extra folder)
- Video memories & photographs to keep as a souvenir (an extra folder)
- Proof of surf level, learned surf skills and future goals for a continuous learning progress, in the form of a certificate
- Free diving trial course
- Free climbing & cliff diving
- Driving a motorboat
Surf & Spot info
- Best season: September – May
- Swell size: 4 - 6 ft.
- Breaks: Mainly Reef Break, Point Breaks & Beach Breaks
- Wetsuit: Springsuit, 3/2 (mm)
- Water temperature: 18 - 22°C
- Temperature: 20 - 30°C
- Countryside: Shrub steppes, dry steppes
- Short description:
Fuerteventura’s landscape is similar to the moon, but mesmerises with its innumerable bays filled with crystal-clear water, its widespread beaches, and its sunny days that last all year long, and therefore make Fuerteventura the perfect surf spot. It offers uncountable possibilities for surfing both high-quality lava-reef breaks and beach breaks. Due to the windy circumstances, one must keep up-to-date with the current weather conditions in order to figure out when to surf where. Surfers call the island the Hawaii of Europe; it can generate enormous waves, if the timing is right.
- Home base: Spain - Lajares
- Coach: Siam Poulain
- Accomodation: Optional
- Catering: Optional Full board
- Getting there: We would be pleased to assist you with your planning.
- Airport (and transfer): Shuttle-Service
- Alternative fun activities: Golf, Tennis, horseback riding
- Prices upon request
Request now - Package: Fuerteventura
Save your spot now and experience unforgettable surfing moments.
We will contact you with a confirmation and further details.