Siam was born in France but he started to learn about surfing when he moved up to Reunion Island at the age of 9. Nowadays, he lives in Fuerteventura to spend as much time as he can in the ocean looking for perfect conditions to surf or kitesurf.
- Nickname: Siam
- Date of birth: 1989, Amiens
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Specialization: Surf Coach for Beginner to Advance
- Homebase: Fuerteventura, France
- Workplace: La Pared
- Jobs: Surf & Kite Coach, Manager of La Pared Surfvilla & Club Hijos Del Mar
- Skills: Fitness Trainer, Footage Editor, Pedagogue, Lifeguard
- Interests: Adrenaline, Self Improvment
- Other sports: Surf, Kite, Windsurf, Snowboard, Skate, Tennis, Slackline (Longline)
I am a surfer, because ...
surfing pushes me out to my limits and makes me feel alive.
- Coaching experience: 10 years
- Licences: University of Sports License, ISA Surf Coach, Entrenador Nacional Español, Life Saver
- Training grounds: All over the world
- Favorite coaching spots: Canary Islands
- Stance: Goofy
- Shaper: Manolo alias Achaman
- Magic Stick: 6.0 classic Shortboard
- Favorite destination: Indonesien
- Favorite waves: Desert Point, Lakey Peak
- Favorite maneuver: Carving hard
- Spots to go: Puerto Escondido
Since Siam has moved up to Canary islands he is always up for searching where he can get barreled. His surf experiences hand his knowledge allows him to push out the limits of himself but also for the others. He built up a surf-school « HIJOS DEL MAR » in the south of Fuerteventura to give surf and kite lessons to the kids and transmit them his passion for waves and wind.
Period of time: 01/01/ to 12/31/2019
Type: Intense Coaching
Book this coach: Siam Poulain
I would like to book Siam Poulain as a coach for my surf trip.