Lenny tried surfing for the first time in Hawaii, when he was 11 years old. From that moment on, surfing has played a defining role in his life. Lenny was predominantly working in the surf and skate industry, however, since he always spent time far from the ocean, he decided to pursue surf coaching professionally, with his own surf schools. He worked on not only improving his surf skills constantly, but also on new teaching methods and now with total commitment for Surf Moment.
- Nickname: Lenny
- Date of birth: 1979, Berlin
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Specialization: Surf coach for beginners and professionals
- Homebase: Berlin, Sylt, Cabarete
- Workplace: Sylt
- Jobs: Surf coach, camp manager, distributor
- Other sports: Snowboarding, Golf
I am a surfer, because ...
surfing is more than a sport for me. The lifestyle and philosophy of surfing have paved my way in happiness and have helped me focus on clear goals. Even in difficult times, I think of surfing and all the beautiful things that came into my life because of it, and that makes me appreciate my passion even more. Moreover, surfing does not only bring me to the most beautiful spots on this earth, but also makes me stay fit, physically and mentally, and that is why I want to stay a surfer forever.
- Coaching experience: 20 years
- Licences: STP License, ISA Surf Coach 1&2, ISA Judging License, DLRG Lifesaver
- Training grounds: All over the world
- Favorite coaching spots: Sylt, Spain, Dominican Republic
- Stance: Regular
- Shaper: Light Surfboards
- Magic Stick: 6.0 five
- Favorite destination: Europe, South Pacific
- Favorite waves: El Canal
- Favorite maneuver: Floater, Snap
- Spots to go: Marshall Islands, Christmas Island
Period of time: 01/04 to 31/10/2019
Type: Surfcamp Atmosphere
Coming soon: 2019
Type: Family & Kids
Book this coach: Lenny Jung
I would like to book Lenny Jung as a coach for my surf trip.