Ana spent her childhood close to the sea in Venezuela, where she was born. Already in her adolescents, she moved to Germany, far from the sea and the sun. She began to live out her love for the world of surfing on the French Atlantic coast, from that moment her new passion and her lifestyle became one. Surfing.
- Nickname: Ana
- Date of birth: 1985, Venezuela
- Height: 168 cm
- Weight: 53 kg
- Specialization: Surf Coach for Beginners and Family / Kids
- Homebase: Canary Islands
- Workplace: Fuerteventura
- Jobs: Surf Coach, Interpreter
- Skills: Development, Organization
- Interests: Traveling & get to know different cultures and scenes
- Other sports: Yoga, Swimming, Snorkel
I am a surfer, because ...
I love the Sea, the beach, the sun the mixture of everything and above all the feeling of being connected with nature through the waves. That unique sensation makes surfing more than just a sport, finally it’s a lifestyle.
- Coaching experience: 10 years
- Licences: STP License, ISA Surf Coach, NARS Livesaver
- Training grounds: El Hierro
- Favorite coaching spots: Canary Islands and the world
- Stance: Goofy
- Shaper: Santa Cruz Surfboards, Joyas
- Magic Stick: 5.9 Joyas Shortboard
- Favorite destination: Indonesia
- Favorite waves: Los Guirres
- Favorite maneuver: Round house
- Spots to go: Vanuatu
Book this coach: Ana Nones
I would like to book Ana Nones as a coach for my surf trip.