- Operator: Nina Gehrke
- Occupatiopn: Yoga Teacher
- Licences: Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Add On category: Yoga
- Daily yoga classes as needed before or after the surf session.
- Optimised yoga exercises that perfectly match the demands of surfing and support you to gain the ideal level of balance and agility.
- Individualised yoga exercises built upon your needs and skills and to improve your level of surfing.
Nina received her Hatha yoga certificate in Bali in 2012 and after teaching in Germany and Switzerland she finally found her base in Fuerteventura.
She continued manifesting her skills by teaching small private groups, surfers and professional athletes and being a surfer herself made this becoming her passion quite naturally.
Throughout her time working with surf and yoga schools, hotels and fitness studios,
she discovered the joy in integrating restorative parts into her flow practice, a way to connect to the inner space and to create awareness about the own self.
Nina loves the vinyasa flows as much as the yin and meditation.
„Listen to yourself and start knowing what is best for you at every present moment“ is her formula, approaching every class differently depending on their needs and skills, sometimes taking it slow with healing effects and then again practicing a more dynamic flow or Nidra yoga to calm down and reconnect whilst relaxing to a meditative state.
Either way, in the end of each class she leaves you with an open smiling heart.
Surf moment is thrilled to offer Nina as an Add On, a happy soul who loves the ocean,
yoga and meditation, thriving a healthy plant-based and balanced lifestyle.